Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Big Project List!


When I was hurt in Jan 2008, I could not function, work, or keep up with projects around the house. I am still in some pain most days, but I am well enough to work some projects which need to be done. With the help of my family, and paying a young man from the local area, we can get this house back up to the standards I like. It may take a little while (we still have everyday projects which come up), but slowly and surely it will get done! :-)



My Big Project List - An on going, living document

Everyday stuff

Do kids FAFSA
Print off my credit report
Do taxes
Edit FAFSA after completing credit report
Look into how my daughter would get notary (what age?)

Professional future

Go through all my personal career records and create one big file
Finish Resume Website
Create Business website
Call County Clerk for Notary information
Fill out Notary information
Get My notary license

Photos

1. All film developed and put on disc
2. All Old Photos scanned in on disc
3. All Old Negatives scanned in on Disc
4. Organize all photos on computer by groups or dates
5. Start scrapbooking like crazy
6. Create private facebook page for our family to trade photos
7. Keep looking on facebook for all kinds of photos we may want to keep

Major house cleaning and decorating

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Dining Room

Kitchen

Living Room

Mudroom

Hallways

Daughter's Bedroom

Son's Bedroom

Office

Upstairs Bathroom

Sunroom - Clean, organize, and paint

Major Outdoor cleaning

Cleaning and Painting Picnic Area
Move stuff out of Apt area and put in storage
Rent big U-haul truck for the weekend and clean out storage area
Move Kenex stuff to Storage area
Garage - Paint, install shelves, and organize

Bid day for daughter's Sorority -
I am "Bid Day" Mom! This is awesome! We will have 100 girls over for one whole day.

September 2010

*** See Yard and house cleaning lists


Review for this list - I love being productive and I love accomplishing big projects!

This list will earn me many 4 Stars! ****

Rating Legend

**** One for the record books. Happy and productive day. (birds were singing in my head) Thank God I got out of bed today!

*** This day was A-Ok. Nothing special, but nothing bad either. Even Keel. It would have been a shame not to experience this day. Good thing I decided to get our of bed today.

** Keep this day, but store it in a scrapbook somewhere. A couple of important moments. Could have stayed in bed.

* Keep in memory, but nothing to write home about. Having more sleep would have been more productive. Should have stayed in bed.

0 Stars - Forget this day ever happened. It was a waste of time and energy or it was very painful. I should have taped myself to the bed and consumed medication to get through this day.




No comments: